Tuesday 18 August 2009

on a roll...

Yesterday went pretty well. I hit all my mini targets. Even managed some wii fit time. Though it reminded me I hadn't been on there in a while. and my wii age had significantly crept up! Some thing else to work on. However, during my stepping time the wii board died. Those batteries have lasted since I bought it months ago so it wasn't a bad run however it meant a trip to the co-op. Luckily the batteries were on buy one get one free so that improved my mood!! And instead of walking to just the co-op I walked all the way down to my Grandma's and called to the co-op on the way back. More steppage for me. Though walking back up the hill did make my back twinge for some reason. Bah.

Only made it half way through c25k before my back was screaming :( this is what happens when you sit on your arse for a week and do absolutely nothing, I've had no pain so far so I'm gonna have another crack at it later.

Over eight portions of fruit and veg. I am happy with that. The watermelon was delightful. Starting to drink orange juice again. Yummy. Missed it.

The day is young. 7.45 am (early for me) so I best crack on and so stuff!
Hope today is as good as y,day.

12 comments:

Apex Zombie said...

Just look after yourself. Back pain is not something to take lightly.

Good on you for getting your targets!

big_mummy said...

agreeing about taking it easy on your back, dont do anything that hurts but stay active.

of course i have told you that already haha.

well done on the steppage and the fruit and veg, woop woop

Anne H said...

Oh yes to what they said on the back!
Still steppin' though!

SeaShore said...

Sounds like you're getting back into the swing!

I hope your back feels better soon. Take it easy until it's stronger.

~ugly girl with a beautiful heart~ said...

I hate back pain! I had to pop some muscle relaxers the other day after working with hubs. I hope it's not a forewarning of what I have to look forward to! Bah.

Nice steppin lady :)

Fat[free]Me said...

Hope your back feels better soon - and WOO-HOO on all your achievements lately - you are doing GOOOOOOOD!

Tricia said...

You'd think after all this time, someone would have invented a back that doesn't hurt just because people get plump and old. Stupid backs! Mine's terrible, so I feel ya. Be careful with it.

Anonymous said...

I just got back from chiro for my back too....take it easy and don't over do it =)

Carlos said...

nice progress and attitude!

Danielle said...

uh. Yeah. I agree with big mummy about keeping it light when the back is hurting. I pushed though some of the back pain stuff and I am in kind of a bad place with my neck now... anyway. There is a considerable difference between muscle and joint/spine pain...

Great job on everything so fat!!

Anonymous said...

Love reading your blog. take it easy with the back

I have left an award on my blog for you to pick up

Trish

Valerie Roberson said...

Good job woman! Way to go :)