Wednesday 9 June 2010

the shizzle as it stands....


I got my pedometer back! I missed counting my steps even if they were minimal! So back on my ten thousand steps malarkey :D well I have committed to at least five thousand this week because my muscles are still frickin' aching from the four continuous days of packing/ unpacking and cleaning that almost killed me through exhaustion.

Despite that I am going to blow the dust off my wii fit board and get on with some exercising! Yes. I am actually wanting to move my caboose off the couch.
Definitely a good sign.

Also had the most yummy dinner tonight. My parents got this really cool new cooker. We had baked potato with cheese, bacon and mushrooms. My lovely mother sco
oped out the potato mashed it and then put it back in the skin topped with melted cheese, bacon and some delicious mushrooms ( a certain someone made me crave them).

This is the dinner we had. OK. So visually not so good looking but OMG delicious!

This is the weird cooker thingy!

7 comments:

Tricia said...

I like that plate! Hello friend :)

Dree said...

I'm so jealous of that cooker thing- if it makes potatoes that look like the one you had, I'm all for it!!

M Pax said...

I like the plates. Weird cooker thingy ... I wonder how I can link that up with my nightstalking trees.

Glad to see it's back on. :D You go.

The Girl From Back Then said...

How long did they take to cook?

Katie J ♥ said...

It looks like a Flavowave! My friends have one and the L-O-V-E it. It cooks in half the time as the oven and cooks evenly.

Get your arse on that Wii missus! Are you connected to the internet with your Wii? I need to see if we can mingle LOL!!

Unknown said...

Whoa! Look at that cooker thing! Lol yummy potatoes! :)

~ugly girl with a beautiful heart~ said...

Miss bloggin with you girlie.