Reasons/excuses why the week is slipping away...
1. I had my post weigh in treat even though I gained.
2. I ate my meal and half of my mothers. WITHOUT BATTING AN EYELID
3. I had lunch two hours earlier than normal, dinner then followed earlier and I was left hungry in the evening
4. I had three kitkats and now even though I feel a little guilty. I don't really care.
5. I didn't get much sleep at my grandmas house and now I am tired and worried and really not caring about my food intake
6. I only managed 0.35km on the bike because my grandma hip started up again. I want to exercise but it hurts. I think I might actually drag my arse to the doctor. which I hate.
I am tired and miserable and I just want to say 'FUCK THIS WEEK'. There is a tiny little part of me whispering 'don't do it, you've worked so hard to get this far' but I can barely hear it. It is much easier just to do nothing. I thought I had accepted the gain gracefully but now I feel like I was kidding myself. Yes, I understand how it happened but I don't like it one bit. A gain in the past after so many weeks of not gaining was enough to through me off the weight loss wagon completely. I think a gain this week would be pretty much make the ride to rough. Even though I can see this clearly and understand another gain would heavily set back my momentum. I REALLY, RIGHT NOW IN THIS MOMENT, DON'T FUCKING CARE.