It seems that my enthusiasm to this weight loss journey is always an extreme. (Tony's blog this week mentions this too) I am either really devoted and going strong or hating it and want to quit right there and then. No in between. One or the other. And it just changes from day to day which feels stupid. How can I feel so great one day and the next be ready to give up? I do not understand what happens over night to make this great change. I feel it is quite scary. Especially the short time in which my mood changes dramatically.
I feel like I have managed to pull this week a little bit back on track.
1. I accepted the circumstances in which I binged.
2. I put the binge in the past and am not dwelling on it.
3. I have drank lots of water. More than usual. This cheered me.
4. No more enormous portions. Back to the normal.
5. No cravings for chocolate or pizza.
6. Back into doing at least an hour on the wii fit a day.
7. I joined the local gym today.(just for the two weeks i'm with the family) I did an hour and a half and tried out a fat burning work out on the cross trainer. INTENSE.
8. I went on an hour long walk right around our village with my Dad and the dog.
9. We have managed to settle into a bit of a routine around hospital visits so I am eating at better times.
10. I made my healthy kick arse chilli and enough to freeze
*nods* I feel a hundred percent more positive than saturday. I hope this feeling stays a while. I know this week is definitely not leading to loss but I am hoping to pull off staying the same or at most a one pound gain. I feel sick typing it but I need to hold myself accountable...
I had a giant pizza. A massive Burger King meal. ( i don't even like burger king)I had four kit kats. Fizzy drinks. No exercise. No controlled portions. Midnight eating. Eating when I knew I wasn't hungry.
I added more stuff to motivation blog. :D Looking through it made me realise JUST HOW MUCH I DO WANT THIS. Actually how much I need to lose this fucking weight. I just didn't think it would be this hard this early.
These are pictures and stuff from motivation book. Progress pictures first. Yay. The other two sets of pics are ones that I hate of me. Ones that I can see how enormous I look. Also I saw the virtual me on some one elses blog. (if its yours sorry, I can't remember) Which is good and bad. Good its shows me at this weight and at my goal weight next to each other which is great for comparison purposes. But the fat version of me is not really like me. It distributes the weight evenly and isn't lumpy like me. lol. Guess I'm being picky.