All set for a sedate revision session after lunch. (I do not study well in the mornings. More afternoon onwards...) As I was feeling super low this past week I have decided to remind myself of why I am doing this. So I looked at length at my motivation book. It did the trick. I saw the naked pictures of me and the motivation just came flooding back. Obviously self disgust is a powerful tool. Also I have a list of reasons why I hate being fat/want to be slim. There's 60 so far. I am going to out down my top ten right here right now.
(some you really don't want to hear about so I'm leaving that shizzle out)
1. No more chafing thighs. It just sucks. A lot.
2. Fit properly on the bus seat. I hate that I don't and I'm sick of praying no one sits next to me. I don't want to squash up against people.
3. To not be out of breath just going up one flight of stairs. That embarrasses me.
4. I want to be able to swap clothes with my sister. She has amazing clothes.
5. For my boobs to stick out more than my stomach. I hate that my stomach is so sticky out.
6. To eat in public and not think that people are watching me thinking look at the fat moose she shouldn't be eating that.
7. To no longer be the token fat girl amongst my friends. I hate being invisible in social situations/nights out with my friends on the pull
8. I want to be able to wear a dress without wearing a pair of jeans under it. I cannot stand the sight of my legs right now.
9. I would like to feel my ribs without pushing into 10 inches of flab.
10. Just to not feel like I am going to have a heart attack doing anything that isn't usual routine.
I want to start the C25K thing tomorrow. Hopefully saying this now it will remind me. I forgot to post post weigh in pictures... so ta-dah.