Monday 15 June 2009

A good streak...

Feeling really good people :D Ta -dah this is my new short haircut! And also my sunburn, but it doesn't look to bad on there. The weather is annoying. rain. sun.rain.sun so my sunglasses are permantly stuck on my head now for all eventualities.... I used a lot of Sarah (big_mummy) stuff she sent me in the exchange to cheer myself up and make my self feel good. I painted my nails, used a delicous low fat hot chocolate, used a face mask, hand cream and all the lovely pens and stuff to make a w.loss chart :D Thanks again, missus!

My muscles are still burning from the active sport thingy but I peeked at the scales and its pulling results so I'm gonna ride through with a smile on my face. I think it gives me a day off today or something... hmmm.. must check that out.

Eating is clean. Went to a bbq on saturday and didn't eat a thing. Had lunch before I left and it saw me through the whole afternoon. It saved me money too. No eating, no paying. The rest of family enjoyed it. It was a cricket fundraiser and I just enjoyed the boys and the kids vs dad cricket. Me and my mam left around 7.30 and I made a delicious mushroom omelette with grilled bacon. MM..MMMM.

Definitely need to up the water and vegggies but I'm eating more fruit. cherries, bananas and apples so far this week.

Hope everyone is feeling as good as me :D

23 comments:

big_mummy said...

you sound SO much more positive!! I *LOVE* that! woo go you.

aww so sweet you used the schtuff. what was the face pack like? and did you taste any hahaha

big_mummy said...

oh and did you like the colour of the nail polish ok? i took a risk with it but i LOVED it. i might go and buy one actually, will look awesome when its finally flip flop weather.

Miz said...

I LOVE THAT LAST SENTENCE and shall join you in feeling it this week as well.
The hair looks awesome.

Apex Zombie said...

Awesome to hear you're feeling so good!

Nice haircut :)

Julie said...

You look great! I love the new hair!!

Lisa said...

Love the hairdo!!! Very Cute!

Cole Walter Mellon said...

bitchin' do

Anonymous said...

Love the hair and hope you have a great week. you are doing wonderful!

arielcircleofnine said...

back on a roll and positively glowing with enthusiasm. There's the wildfluffysheep! Love the shiny trendy new hair!
Keep it up sweets, you're kicking arse...not eating at a BBQ? Im scared of you! :-D

Unknown said...

lol @ Jack Sh*t- bitchin do! lol

I second that bitchin do remark! :)

TitanThirteen said...

That's awesome! I'm feeling really good too. Must be something in the air! lol

Anonymous said...

Cute Hair :-)

Tricia said...

Love the hair. Love the confidence. Good for you :)

Aimee said...

CUTE hair!!! :)

jo said...

I LOVE your hair! Sassy cute!

Learning to be Less said...

Love the hsir, love the attitude, more good things are coming for you....I can feel it.

Carlos said...

why do crickets need money? dont they just eat leaves and shit?

Valerie Roberson said...

CUTE hair!!!And I love hearing you so positive! Have a great week :)

antgirl said...

Love the hair! Very stylish, wii gal. Very stylish. I suspect more so with the groovilicious shades.

I'm getting my hair done in the morning. Wooot!

Glad you're feeling a bit more up. The sun finally poked its head out this way. It scared me at first, because I didn't know what it was. :)

Woot woot on your stellar behavior! You beat me out. I ate some cake at my meet on Friday. :-O

Mary :: A Merry Life said...

Looooooove the haircut! You look so cute! :)

~ugly girl with a beautiful heart~ said...

LOVE the haircut!

Fat[free]Me said...

Cor! Luvverly barnet!

So great to read that you are doing so well too - go girl!

Unknown said...

You're doing so well!
I'm lovin' the new 'do!