Wednesday 22 July 2009

embracing death the c25k way.



I can't believe day two of c25k is here already. My body is saying nooooooooooo. The windy wet weather is saying nooooooo. Me? I AM SAYING HELL YES. I have to do it. I need to complete it and I hope this exercise will be key to me losing some ACTUAL poundage this week. I think I am the only one really struggling with it. Seems to be going smoothly for the others *sad face* but I am not them. So power on. *nods*...

The weather is looking shit for the rest of the week too so I better just get on with it. Where the frick is summer? Here in England we had like 5 days of sunshine, more specifically here in Durham its been storms and rain since. I don't even own a rain coat (stupid for living in England I know) so its not like I can just say ah fuck it I walk anyways... Can't afford a new coat either so... anyhoo I am now whining. So less of that.


Eating on plan. Even left some calories so I could even have a few drinks at the comedy place last night. Ended up only having one vodka and diet coke so woot to me. Wasn't so full of chuckles though, one of my friends found out his wife was cheating on him, he confronted her and she moved out and the comedy night did naught to relieve the pain, even if only temporary. But I am gald he came and didn't spend the night alone and miserable in the house. *sigh*
right. gonna catch up on a few blogs and then hit the garden for my alive/dead c25k business. keep your fingers crossed this one doesn't kill me.

10 comments:

Anne H said...

Now aren't you glad you kept both legs? Fingers crossed!

Apex Zombie said...

HELL YES! Such a great attitude!

I've been pretty lucky with the weather. It's stayed dry for me. I can't imagine what it'd be like to do c25k in the rain. Still, like you said, I need to complete it!

Glad to hear the eating's going well!

I'm really sorry to hear about your friend. That's absolutely horrible.

~ugly girl with a beautiful heart~ said...

I'm proud of you for sticking with this and doing it quite well! I admire you soooo much! Maybe your success will finally motivate me to get my ass running...maybe lol

Fat[free]Me said...

Go Go Go! You can do it - yay!

(frickin p*ssin it down in Scotland too - grrr)

arielcircleofnine said...

proud of ya simone! keep up the good work!!!

Carlos said...

good for you keep at it!

antgirl said...

So, this is the metaphysical you writing? Fantastic! LOL

Great for you for pressing on, Simone. I'm proud of you. By the end of this summer, you are going to see the effort paying off.

Our summer was off to a very slow start, too. It's been sunny and in the 90's for over a week now. I'd be happy to send you ten degrees or more.

She-Fit said...

You can have some of our summer... its 120 degrees out where I live :)

Franny said...

I'm liking your perspective! Please know that you are not the only one who has hit a wall with the scale and it's dastardly "I'm not moving" attitude. I wanted to throw it out the window these past few days.

You've come so far, I know the C25K will give you the results you want!

TitanThirteen said...

You are a VERY brave woman! I take my hat off to you. I don't think i could do it at all!