OK who missed me? jokes... Completely forget I was skedaddling off to Manchester for a couple of days to stay with my friend Rob (a.k.a plague rat). Was a little bit worried I wouldn't stay on plan but I DID. Awesomely too I might add. Ate perfectly. Went to the gym twice. Only for an hour each time but I rocked that frickin' cross trainer. I miss my old gym. FULL OF HOTTIES. I miss perving on them as I work out. It makes the tiny gym here suck, in fact I am not looking forward to going back to this one. great things
I got from my mini trip...
1. i discovered i love houmous (sp?)
2. prevented an almighty binge by buying a new bag instead.
3. i am not going clothes shopping til i lose like 100 pounds
4. i can go to the cinema and not snack
5. i got in over 15.000 steps each day
6. a break from all the drama at home
7. its great not to sleep on an air bed
8. i frickin' love manchester. i miss it sooooo much.
9. i finally got the sticker and the simpson stamps Tricia sent me.
10. i went to see public enemy. AWESOME.
11. discovered an amazing delicatessen.
12. rob was super nice. drove me lots of places :D
13. didnt eat any of the chocolates i got to thank him with
However I did have a mini meltdown. I vowed I wouldn't do it til I was sure that I had moved down a size. I thought I had my. stomach has shrunk quite a lot but the thighs are not moving. the fat underneath my belly button has decreased a heck of a lot but above is not budging and creating a horrid over hang. so now downsize in the clothes department. i just snapped and then cried. and felt shitty. and was this close [ ] to going over to krispy kremes an stuffing my face but then I spotted the bag. and it calmed me. quickly purchased it and all was right with the world and i am so happy i saw it because I do not need doughnuts right now. I NEED TO SUCK IT UP AND STOP WHINING AND JUST DEAL.
below are some awesome pictures. my new funky bag that i totally LOVE and ofcourse the sticker and cool stamps i got from Tricia :D