Tuesday 6 October 2009

bah boring

the shitty weather has arrived. my cold is full blown now. bleurgh. still not feeling too crap though its a minor annoyance to be constantly sneezing and blowing my nose. didn't manage to get any exercise in yesterday. i had a full day at uni and then my flatmate broke up with her boyfriend so it was drama central!! still managed my ten thousand steps so its all good.

today it is pissing it down and with feeling all coldy i am not going on my usual morning walk! it makes no sense. i don't want to get worse when i am coping so well. i do have a meeting with my tutor about my dissertation and in another attempt to be social i joined the book club :) and thats on tonight. other wise everything is going a-ok if not a little dull. i am going to call at the gym after the book club so today isnt going to be a bust because of the weather. no excuses.

hope the weather sorts itself out.

the lovely fitcetera gave me the over top award.
i will answer the questions but im not passing it on lol i never do. boooooooo. i know but everyone i would have given it to will already have one.

1. Where is your cell phone? *shrugs*
2. Your hair? birdsnest
3. Your mother? lovely
4. Your father? charming
5. Your favorite food? pizza
6. Your dream last night? unrepeatable
7. Your favorite drink? orange juice
8. Your dream/goal? 165
9. What room are you in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? reading
11. Your fear? drowning
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? content
13. Where were you last night? bed
14. Something that you aren'
t? selfless
15. Muffins? yucky
16. Wish list item? skinny jeans
17. Where did you grow up? durham

18. Last thing you did? ate breakfast
19. What are you wearing? birthday suit
20. Your TV? huge
21. Your pets? invisible
22. Friends? away!
23. Your life? on track
24. Your mood? chilly
25. Missing someone? family
26. Vehicle? non-existant
27. Something you’re not wearing? jewellery
28. Your favorite store? bookstore
29. Your favorite color? all

30. When was the last time you laughed? 30 seconds ago
31. Last time you cried? a week
32. Your best friend? working
33. One place that I go to over and over? bed
34. One person who emails me regularly? katie
35. Favorite place to eat? the pub

9 comments:

Fat[free]Me said...

Bummer about the cold (and the soddin rain - total shite here too). Hope both clear up pronto.

Love your list - I hate doing memes, but I love reading others, heh-heh!

Am liking your plans for the day - enjoy!

Cole Walter Mellon said...

I love book clubs because I would always just make up random deeper "meanings" for all the books that would leave all the members shaking their heads ("Hmmmmm... I didn't get that at all..."). Ah, good times...

Unknown said...

you type NAKED? lol :)

Unknown said...

Maybe you have a cold because you blog in the nude! LOL
Feel better...

Anonymous said...

Yikes, so many bloggy friends are sick!! Take it easy and hope you feel better soon ((Hugs))

antgirl said...

At least it's not snowing. lol Today we're back to like 70. I feel like I'm getting a cold, too.

You're over the top in the best of ways. :)

Mary - A Merry Life said...

Eh, I hate that kind of weather! Booo!

Go put some clothes on!! Hehe.

F. McButter Pants said...

I hate drama central, but love your list.

We both like to read, plus I love book clubs.

Were you really making that list in the nude??

silly girl!

Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...

I totally want that weather! I'm jealous! Today was bright and sunny. again. Hope your book club is fun! Sorry about the sickness, I'm with you, still sick. It blows!