Sunday, 4 October 2009

sunday snotty sunday!!

it's sunday. its 8am that is far too early on any given day but on a sunday that is just wrong. and to top it off my cold has developed in to full blown runny nose and a sharpfully painful sore throat. lol it seems being ill is going round the blogosphere. and now its my turn.

however everyone seems to be mentioning a loss of appetite and that never happens to me. infact my appetite increases. which is sucky but, peoeple, i am on a roll and this shitty little cold ain't stopping me. no no no nooooooooo. so i am taking care of it. sleeping well, not over exerting myself but not not exercising, drinking hot drinks, staying positive and getting rid of all phlegm appropriately.

i am still going for my morning walk. lol lets hope i dont get lost again!!!
i am doing it.

13 comments:

Debby said...

OMG blowing snot and still going for your walk???? Wooohooooo!!!! You are indeed on a roll!

arielcircleofnine said...

nice stroll, no getting lost...keep up the fluids and snot-removal efforts! take good care of you lady. and props for not letting this stop you. Feed your body good stuff!

MackAttack said...

wow I totally ditched the exercising when I got sick. Go you, take care of yourself though!

Monica said...

Yikes, Im worried for you! I hope you have a safe walk!

*fitcetera* said...

here's some Kleenex ...

gesundheit!

KrysTros said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit said...

You are doing it. Keep on keeping on...

Fat Lazy Guy said...

Ugh. Being sick sucks. Sorry to hear that =/ But I'm the same in that my appetite increases as well. I just want comfort food all the time :D But good on you for sticking to it.

My Own Two Feet said...

Still doing light workouts when sick is fine, just be cautious if you get really congested in your chest.

I'm a new follower, but I like your style so far.

Josh

*fitcetera* said...

Hey Simone, I gave you an award on Sunday. Please accept ... no pressure to play but please do keep the button.
:D

Carlos said...

colds suck... feel better

F. McButter Pants said...

Getting rid of phelgm appropriately is very important...lol!

Have a better Monday

Big Puffy Hug!

Losing Waist! said...

I also start grazing when I get sick. I want to eat everything, and anything- the worse it is for me, the better it tastes when I am feeling like turds. Unless the "sick" includes puking buckets... I gain weight when I am sick.