Wednesday 28 October 2009

morning sleepy head here!



Sorry for the appearance :D just rolled out of bed! I think I say that enough.
Life is busy busy right now and I love it. I needed this. No time to slack off exercise because time is precious. Still making good efforts to eat properly. Need to up my water intake but apart from that is all well.

I finally feel my dissertation is going in a strong direction. That fills me with confidence and happiness. I do not need to stress over that.

Off to the gym.Then more graffiti hunting. Catch up on your blogs and then I am off to see the Fantastic Mr.Fox tonight (for free) with my film society thingy so yay!

7 comments:

big_mummy said...

we are so on the same wave length i have been thinking i need to do the same (and stick to it)

Fat[free]Me said...

A schedule makes life a lot easier - less decisions makes less opportunity for bad ones.

Great news on the dissertation!

Enjoy the gym!

F. McButter Pants said...

I walk 1st thing in the morning. At the same time, most of the time. That way I can't make excuses not do do it later.

I still want to see pics of the graffti!

You look cute, even 1st thing in the morning!

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Hey, I just noticed that you have an accent! Cute...

Anonymous said...

Yay! Good for you sticking to a schedule and you seem in good spirits!! Keep up the great work!

Dree said...

Glad that the dissertation is going well! A plan always sets you in the right direction too.

Enjoy Fantastic Mr.Fox!

antgirl said...

Yaaaay. Simone TV!

Schedules/routines help me tremendously.

Glad you are owning the dissertation and feeling all good and confident. Yippee!