Thursday 4 March 2010

awww you guys!

THOUGH TOMORROW IS NOT GOING TO BE WORSE! :D

Thanks for all the nice comments on the dress and weight loss. Muchos appreciated. :D

Also I think I am going to get the hoody in my current size. It was the majority vote!

My period arrived. Just in time for my date with Simon tomorrow. Grrrr! Despite feeling a bit bloated there is no cramping and I am losing weight despite having the depo injection. Everyone says it is much harder to lose weight with it but I am going ok with it so far.

My jeans are feeling loose again. I love that feeling. The dress fits much better than when I bought it. I am back on the last notch of my new belt. :D Might need a new hole soon! lol. that sounds kinda weird. I hope this can motivate me to stay on track.

12 comments:

CJ said...

LOL! Cute post! Hope you have a great date. Enjoy!

Dree said...

I am thrilled at you are doing well- I loved the "another hole" bit! hehe! Enjoy your date!!

Alexia said...

Yayyy for loose jeans!

~ugly girl with a beautiful heart~ said...

Stick with it Simone!

F. McButter Pants said...

"You might need a new hole"...oh that cracked me up. Yes, I have the sense of humor of a 12 year old boy.

loose jeans are great....better then the scale.

You are doing so great!

Unknown said...

GO YOU! :) You are doing great Simone! :)

Desperately Seeking Thin said...

Well I am glad you haven't had the reaction to the Depo that most do, myself included. My first year on Depo I gained 60-80 pounds. Not fun. I'm on it again and trying so desperately to lose weight. Did you just start the Depo? Because I never have a period, the Depo makes you not have a period after awhile.

Have fun on your date with Simon.

arielcircleofnine said...

awesome! well not on the period arrival but you know. You are doing great girlie!

Katie J ♥ said...

Yay for you Simone! You are on a roll!

antgirl said...

Take how good you feel - about the loose jeans, last notch on the belt, etc ... and really let it fill you up. Feel, feel, feel it.

Then when you need to, take it out and use it to keep yourself going. That's what I do. :)

Oooo! Another date!!

Scuttleboose said...

I always enjoy reading your posts, and you inspire me! I've decided to pass my sunshine award on to you! :) Thanks for the smiles :)

Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...

WOOHOOO on the NSVs! That's amazing! Go you!