Thursday 23 September 2010

Yay and nay....

Another 1.5 pounds off!

If i had lost 2 lbs I would have got my half stone sticker. booo.

Yay so my birthday grazing didn't effect me too much huzzah! I didn't make it to badminton last night though. I was so exhausted from cleaning my Grandma's house that I fell asleep at 6pm til 8pm and completely forgot to go. Never mind....

However, I am going away for the weekend to Manchester to celebrate my birthday with my friends there. Now this scares me. Week 3. All alone. Drinks. Good food. Bad influences! I just hope I can do it in considerable moderation!

Wish me luck! See you Monday!

11 comments:

Life as a Caterpillar said...

Wishing you luck!

I have been waiting all day to see the results of your weigh-in. Congrats!!

You can do it

xx
lesley

M Pax said...

Yay on the loss!

Give yourself a limit for the weekend. Say, allow yourself drinks and food. Just try to keep it in moderation and not overdo it. If you 'allow', you may be less likely to 'rebel'. :D

Come up with some lo cal fake drink to carry around, so your friends think you're drinking. :)

Katie J ♥ said...

Nice job! Nothing will taste as good as feeling healthy feels young miss. Do NOT overindulge in cocktails!

Valerie Roberson said...

WTG girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work.

F. McButter Pants said...

WOOHOO on the weight loss. You're doing great. Just think how powerful you are going to feel when you return knowing that you made good for you choices. I know you can do it.

Learning to be Less said...

Happy birthday! Is it bad that I wish you would have a drink for me? Enjoy yourself. You deserve it.

Unknown said...

Enjoy your birthday celebrations! :) Great job on the loss my friend! :) WHOOHOO!

Lizzie said...

You don't need luck, you have all the tools for success at your disposal. Don't use your bday night out as an excuse to go crazy. Be moderate. And when the thought hits you that 'it's my birthday I deserve it. I am not missing out on another mojito/cake/dinner' just replace that thought with something youw ant more - ie by your NEXT birthday to be healthier and in a different place to where you are now. Go for it beauty - you can do it! xxxx And happy birthday!

big_mummy said...

another 1.5lb! Excellent!

You can do this, you know what to do. and keep chugging that water xxx

Alexia said...

:))))))))))))

have a fab time this weekend! just keep moderation in mind, love.

Scuttleboose said...

Happy Birthday and congrats on the loss! :)