Monday 27 September 2010

the weekend and stuff





I am back. Had the most FUN weekend I have had in a long long long long time. I miss having social outings! Having friends who are girls and just chat. And do nothing. And go to theatre and shopping. It was nice to be constantly NOT glued to the computer screen too. I felt like a person.

I also discovered I really really like sushi. I was so eurgh at the raw fishness of it and the weird lookingness of it. Made me gag but I was really surprised. So fresh and delicious. I had (see these pictures) I had salmon and eel and shrimpy things.

I didn't track my food. But I managed not to snack. I had healthy sandwiches, my friend cooked me a point friendly curry and got in my 1ok steps each day.

I fell down on alcoholic drinks. (not literally lol)
I had a lot. Each night. Far too much :( Damn you wine!

Also after six months of not having a period. It arrived Saturday night at the theatre. (awesome play though) The cramps that came with it are horrendous. I feel like my reproductive organs are being torn from my body. So I am not really feeling like exercising right now :( but I am chugging water.

6 comments:

Katie J ♥ said...

I puffy heart sushi!

Hard to quit the cocktails especially when you are younger but you will learn to comprimise.

Do you have PCOS? It sounds like it. I used to have the same problem but it is much better now.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear you had such a wonderful weekend!! I love sushi too and most of it is point friendly...BONUS :-)

Scuttleboose said...

I've said it a million times, and I'll say it again: my period only shows its ugly head when I am beginning to lose weight. Congrats! :)

M Pax said...

Seriously, try black cohosh to reduce hormonal symptoms. I find it at Whole Foods.

Sounds like you ate very well. What show did you see? I'm going to see on with my 'boyfriends' in a few weeks. Some musical about horror or something.

arielcircleofnine said...

glad you had such a blast, and I LOVE sushi too!!

big_mummy said...

I have neveer BEEN for sushi, only brought from sushi places, like tuna and cucumber rolls lol... im a wuss, I want to try it properly. Was it filling? We should go xx