Wednesday 29 September 2010

woeful wednesday!

It is raining like it is the end of the world here. I am seriously contemplating building an ark. Now, who should I save?

My period is still here. I had forgotten how much those cramps are the bane of life. Booo. Did a sneaky pre weigh in weigh in and I am up. Stupid period. Still don't feel like exercising to be honest but I am going to give wii fit a go later.

Had a yummy weight watchers macaroni and cheese for lunch with a w.w garlic ciabatta. Nom nom. Nothing much else to report.

6 comments:

big_mummy said...

pick me pick me.

I miss you xx

Debby said...

Raining here too. I like the ark idea!

Mac and cheese...mmmmmm yummy!

Hope you feel better soon.

Alexia said...

hahaha. pick me!

Katie J ♥ said...

You better Wii cause I am watching!

Miz said...

ahhhh TOM
what a pain in the arse you can be.

hope you felt better after you wii'd

M Pax said...

I like boats. Summer has come back here. It will only last a few more days though.