Thursday 30 September 2010

Thinner Thursdays!

I am down a half pound.

I will take that. I drank a lot of cider last weekend. Only managed to wii once this week! And my period is here so I will take that half a pound joyfully.

This weekend I am off camping (well staying in a cabin) in the lake district. Going hiking and everything. Kinda scared and excited, hope I can manage and not hold people back. Wish me luck.

One thing I do not have to worry about this weekend is food! We are miles from anywhere so I have to prepare everything I need to take. So I have total control over my eating. PHEW.

OK. Off to catch up on you lot.
See you Monday. Enjoy the weekend. Be gooooooooood!

3 comments:

arielcircleofnine said...

congrats on knocking that half-pound off, even whilst having your birthday fun and not wii-fitting (oh Im not doing ANY exercise so I pat you on the back!). Have fun this weekend!

M Pax said...

Any loss is fab.

Woot on camping then! You'll be fine. I spent my whole summer out in the wilderness on a mountaintop. I am not an outdoorsy kind of girl and I'm fine. I guess I'm more outdoorsy now than I used to be.

Miz said...

have a fantastic weekend.

and indeed about the loss.

anything not gained is a HUGE VICTORY in my opinion.

MizFit