Sunday 15 July 2012

A little of this and that...

I have lost consecutively at my last two weigh ins which hasn't happened for a very long time. I do feel like I am making more conscious food decisions though exercise is still leaving something to be desired. I am hoping to re light my enthusiasm for stepping. Doing my 10k steps a day actually worked for me, became an achievable target and it meant I wasn't making exercise promises I wouldn't commit to.


Need to stick with it.
Forward and keep positive.


Made some mini goals. Trying to keep the posts relatively short til I get back into a rhythm.


Also going to review some of my previous posts... looking at successes and failures.

1 comment:

safire said...

Congratulations on losing both times you weighed in! Good luck with everything and have a wonderful weekend.

Thanks for the add!