Thursday 26 February 2009

The dreaded weigh in...

Woohoo. This is my first one stone loss sticker. OH YEAH I GET A STICKER. 14 hideous pounds down. THREE POUNDS THIS WEEK. three more vile piles of fat *poof* GONE. I can't begin to describe how happy I am. I needed this little milestone. After the week of people getting up in my face about how fat I am, random people no less, I sooooo wanted it. *phew* It happened. Still felt that stomach churning nervousness before I stepped on the scales. I feel like I can actually say I whole heartedly derserve this weeks loss. I exercised hard and ate great. I am going to make this week the deciding week as to whether to keep my post weigh in treat.

Here is me in my pyjamas. My obligatory weigh in reminder.Sexy as usual. Couldn't get any closer to the mirror because my room happens to a giant mess. Another excuse to tidy and not to study me feels. My stone loss is not my only achievement this week :D Not only did I get over my
 gym phobia, I've been back there for two additional workouts. I have also discovered a new buzz for exercise. Leaving the gym after a good sweaty workout makes me feel energetic, happy and productive. Now there is something I thought I'd never say. Wow. When I went back the second time I was pretty sure it wouldn't be as good as my first experience with watching all the lovely bums. I went in and there were no bikesfree at all. I waited a little and it looked they were all set for a while. So I thought I would go upstairs and use the cross trainer in the more closed off area of the gym. Free of people. I was really going at on the cross trainer and two really pretty skinny girls came up and used the machines beside me. The one closest couldn't take her eyes off my progress. She constantly watched my distance. She was going twice as fast me and weighed half as much as me but her watching kind of put me off. Could have down with out her beady eyes. That was soon forgotten.... I looked up and in the corner there was a small weights section and it was now filling up with boys. *sigh* the girl promptly forgotten, I subtly eyed up the boys and finish
ed my workout. Stress free.

AND I WENT SWIMMING. yes. the dreaded swim suit dilemma. I feel like my thighs are still hideous so I decided to wear my work out shorts. That gave me some relief. But my stomach has split into two rolls. And the top roll loves to hang out over my pants. Not cool.  Still, I hope to feel more comfortable with each time I go. Hopefully my badminton partner will be better this week. I miss it. Also this is my second yummy smoothie. Went with the summer fruits. Yummy. It was really was delicious, several people asked to taste it.

Yay to starting another week on a positive. Hope everyone else feels as good.

10 comments:

jimpurdy1943@yahoo.com said...

Wow, lots of progress there. Congratulations!!

Tricia said...

Way to go on the loss! You're doing great and you have a lot to be proud of. Keep it up, you'll be the one eyeing other people's times on machines in no time! :P

Unknown said...

Bravo on getting in the pool!

And a whole stone, (I just like saying it. It feels so worldly.) good for you!

M said...

When I read your weight loss, I actually screamed in delight! Congrats, congrats, congrats!

The gym is very intimidating and it says a lot about you that you will NOT be intimidated! Great job!

~ugly girl with a beautiful heart~ said...

Congratulations!!! Next time you have someone watching over your shoulder just politely ask if she could shove her head up her ass and back off. You're there for you and you feel great when you go, so don't let anyone make you feel like you aren't good enough or fast enough or whatever, take it at your own pace, one day you will pass her!

Carlos said...

hells yeah! all your hard work is paying off...go you!

antgirl said...

Cool on deciding you like the gym!

That's why I keep at it - I like feeling productive and I like not having anything to get on my case about for the day. :)

Dina said...

Congrats and that is awesome! 14 pounds!

And even though swim suits suck, I'm jealous you got to go swimming :)

Apex Zombie said...

Hey, congrats on the loss! And on the continued gym appearances! Awesome stuff! :) Oh, and the swimming! A week full of great stuff! Congratulations :)

wildfluffysheep said...

@ Jim
thank you very much

@Tricia
Thank you. Definitely just have to keep it up.

@Hopefool
thanks. LOL. I just like saying it full stop. I lost a stone. I lost a stone.

@May
wow. thanks ever so much. Great response :P I think it matched mine when I actually stepped on the scale.

@ugly girl with a beautiful heart
thank you very much. I really did want to say that to her. I think its kinda rude. Great advice.

@Carlos
hell yeah is my sentiment exactly :D It finally does feel like its paying off.

@antgirl
yeppers. the gym was definitely a big step for me. Definitely good to feel productive.

@Dina
thank you missus! Jealous? Thats really hard for me to understand because i still find it hard.

@FLG
thank you very much :D It really has been a good week this week. thanks and thanks :D Yay to positivity.