In an attempt to not miss checking my scales 10 to hundred times a day (since my mother has well and truely hidden it... did attempt a sneaky look for it but did not prevail) I am making a list of all the none positives I do not need a scale to tell me. so here goes....
1. My body is 10 times more healthier than when I started in January.
2. I am now on the last notch of my belt. I had to have three extra holes punched into it.
3. My thighs are at least 3 inches smaller (according to the last measuring)
4. It is no longer an embarrassing struggle to tie my shoe laces.
5. When I look down I can no longer see my belly stick out further than my boobies.
6. My favourite hoody is now hanging off me and can only be worn around the house :D
7. My body no longer actively protests to exercise. In fact a lot of the time it bloody well enjoys it.
8. The top half my body now enjoys at least a one size smaller in the clothes department
9. I feel great for losing what I've lost so far
10. I enjoy the healthier food and how it makes me feel.