Wednesday, 24 February 2010

this is all.

This is a positive affirmation scale! And it so pink and fluffy so it won't be cold on my feet in the morning. I really need one right now! I wouldn't mind looking down and seeing something that wasn't a number I didn't want to see.

That little weekend badness is making me pay. I checked in on the scales and I'm up two pounds. I don't think I can pull off a stay the same. I am gonna work hard. There's no point letting the number win. Maybe I can still shave off a half pound or something. Which would be definitely better than nothing.

That is all.

date update:
Since I am having a third date with guy number three. He gets a name. Simon. He is actually called Simon. It would be weird if this worked out. Simone and Simon. I took him to the ice hockey on Sunday. Good times. And this weekend he's coming round and I am making spaghetti bolognese (with quorn, hes a veggie) I actually do make it with quorn any ways.... Also we've been chatting everyday. :)

9 comments:

Alexia said...

Oooh la la, I love a meatless man! And, hey, I've like two guys who went by "Alex!!" YIKES.

F. McButter Pants said...

Cute scale, for a cute girl. Dont let he number win. Press forward!

I dated a guy named Dana in high school...weird.

~ugly girl with a beautiful heart~ said...

Aren't you the little maneater!

I need one of those scales too. Mine seriously hates me.

Katie J said...

Get yourself some sexercise *oops* I meant exercise ;-)

P.S. Two pounds is better then 7!!!

arielcircleofnine said...

simon & simone sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G..okay Im lame! hehehe

and what the HECK is quorn?

CactusFreek said...

OoOooOoooo :o))
John has an aunty and uncle called Kerrie & Kerry :o)
I'm going to have to go and google qourn

Tricia said...

aw, i think it's cute would couples have matchy names. I need to find me a patrick!

Bowmanh23 said...

My neighbor Terri married Mr. Terry and now her name is Terri Terry. No joke!

MackAttack said...

ohlalala! Yay for the date update! That would be funny if simone and simon became a full on couple :) adorable!